For Sale 7CS Fully finished Jetpacks BACKLOGGED "summer run 2020" UPDATE THREAD

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Ok since the old thread got deleted due to inactivity and it getting buried past the 9 pages of the Cargo hold, i decided to post a fresh thread specifically for this.

I know that these have been severely backlogged, and i apologize for that. Between my divorce, COVID, and me having to move slowly over the course of a month, things have been a mess this year. It was never my intention to let this get this far backlogged. I was trying to keep cahs coming in all this time (this is my only income) while trying to fill backlogged orders at the same time. All other backlogged orders have been filled and now as far as backlog is concerned these are the last of them.

In the future i will no longer do runs of kits or completes, but will take orders as im contacted on a limited basis as to not create further backlog in the future

I will be getting my painting supplies to the new place Sunday November 1st, and will continue on with the first 2 on the list.

Now, all that said, this is the list i have:

1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE - SHIPPED
2 - Minafett - ROTJ - Base paint complete-weathering in progress (estimated ship date 3-23/24 -21)
3 - CHIPS - ESB
4 - Malc - ESB
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ
6 - Soa - ESB
7 - Bobafett007 - ESB

If you see any discrepancy with your order, or you are missing form the list, let me know ASAP!

I will post updates here once every week or 2.

Last edited:

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Ok folks, wasnt able to get out to the old shop last week due to unforseen circumstances, but going to the old shop today to get my painting stuff so i can get back on these whilst i also finish resizing and molding the Din Djarin/Rising Phoenix jetpacks.

Last edited:

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Painting stuff is now in hand and mostly set up. Today is my girls birthday, and she took the day off, so im not really working, but ill be back working tomorrow and have sceduled these into the mix now. Thank you so much for your patience with these. It is truly apprecaited!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Weather has been slowing me down a bit, but these are slowly moving forward..first 2 are in progress..finishing up getting em all assembled and prepped..paint will be going on shortly. Once i start the paint it usually only takes about a week to get the 2 at a time done, so shouldnt be much longer until the first 2 are done.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Prepping is just about done so I should be starting the painting next week. 2 at a time as per my usual. Once i have the paint going, 2 ROTJ takes me about 3-4 days...ESB 2-3 days. So things will move along quicker starting next week. That said, i have a feeling , due to the holidays, that i wont get them all done by the end of the year/month. But most should be done and whatever is left within january. We had a few super cold days that slowed me down, but im doing the best i can as quickly as i can without sacrificing quality, because im NOT sending you guys half assed work!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
are you still taking orders for Fully finished Jetpacks?
No i am not. I will be stepping back from painting commissions for the most part. There are a few awesome painters here that do the packs justice!

Current progress update.
1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE - assembled-prepping-Paint In Progress
2 - Minafett - ROTJ - assembled-prepping--Paint In Progress
3 - CHIPS - ESB
4 - Malc - ESB
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ
6 - Soa - ESB
7 - Bobafett007 - ESB

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey Folks, just shooting over an update on these. The weather is making thisa process slower now that i dont have a proper shop at the moment, but progress is happening.

the first 2 packs on the list the main bodies are just about done and i'll be moving onto the rocket, thrusters, and caps/piano keys on Monday. So lord willing the weather holds out to be nice enough these 2 should be done by the end of next week or early the following week.

Most of the rest are ESB which takes me less time since i dont have to mask off sections for different colors. So im guessing these will all be done before the end of Febuary.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Woke up to lots 'o snow. Wont be able to get into the shop today, and looks like tomorrow. So there will be some delays until the windy snowy weather subsides. Should be Wed/Thursday

All thats left on the first 2 jetpacks is the rocket and weathering. So should be shipping next week. the plan was this week but the snow is now causing delays.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
We have had a horrible past few weeks between the cold and the snow. It is once again snowing with a 6-8" possible accumulation. BUT...looks like next week is gonna be in the 40's so i should be able to get back to some sort of normal work schedule!

After a catastrophic failure with the first go of molds for the new parts, the second go was a success, and these will be included on all of these commissions.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Well February sucked! When it wasnt a blizzard it was 20 degrees or below. Not ideal for casting or painting!

BUT it seems the nicer weather is upon us...or at least nice enough that i can work...so these should start moving quicker now. first 2 on the list should be shipping within 2 weeks.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes