Bo Katan jetpack harness issues. S4 CW Femando

deathwtchdarlin

New Hunter
I have another thread related to the general build, but wanted to throw out something else related to the very different "flightsuit" the femando wears. Unlike her male counterparts, hers is skin tight and does not appear to have an overshirt, making it difficult to hide front-snapped straps. I am going to start playing around with different options but would love input. My jetpack is backless at the moment, so I have the opportunity to create it in a way that will work best for the harnessing. I had one suggestion that involved cutting the back off of a backpack and inserting into the open jetpack which would leave me with an insta-harness, but the padding on most straps would be too thick to wear under the suit. Input is appreciated!

I'm pretty sure she has a vest on, otherwise what are the cloth rings around her arms for? It's just a similar color to the flight suit, but I am pretty sure it's there. But you're right, it is more skin tight than the male's vests.

for my pre vizsla suit i don't wear a harness. the jetpack is attached directly to the backplate. that was the only way i could think of to have the pack perfectly flush mounted to the backplate. my pack is VERY light, so it isn't particularly uncomfortable.

My suggestion would be to build it with softer straps (possibly padded) and wear it under the suit. You can use it to connect the back plate and just have the jetpack permanently attached to that.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back