Stormtrooper dimensions?

dung0beetle

Active Hunter
Does anyone have accurate dimensions of a stormtrooper helmet? I can not find them anywhere. I am looking for the distance from top to bottom-ie. from the dome to under the chin.

I have 11-1/8"
So 11.4" (29 cm) is ok?

I am making a cardboard helmet based on a 3d model. It is not completely accurate, but the closest I can get with my limited skills. I plan to fiberglass and bondo the heck out of it to make it look like a vac-formed piece.

troopr2.gif

troopr1.gif

I unfolded the file (mostly) in pepakura designer, and made it as clean as I could. The .pdo file is 17 pages that contain the base helmet, and 10 pages of greebles like lenses and vents that I didn't bother unfolding properly. The file is unlocked so if you would like to unfold these pieces, you can.

The file is here: http://files.filefront.com/StormtrooperHelmpdo/;9567343;/fileinfo.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for bringing this up from the depths (6 months ago) but your link to S2.Sigmirror.com don't work any more because they've been taken over by OpenDrive, can you re-post the links somewhere like 4Shared.com please?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back