Star Wars Clone Trooper Costumes

CC5138

New Hunter
Does anyone know any good websites that sell Clone Wars Era armor kits/outfits or anyone good tutorials on YouTube? I went to this one website starfortressproductions.com or something like that and aside from having extreme difficulty navigating their website, there weren't pictures for anything and it was very frustrating. I live in San Diego and have always wanted to go to the ComiCon dressed as a Clone Trooper but know nothing about it. I'm brand new to this and don't want to waste thousands of dollars on garbage. Any knowledge and assistance, regarding my question, is greatly appreciated! :)

Join the clone trooper forum...it's a site dedicated to clones. They have as much info as we have on boba Fett here...

Sent from my iPhone

Agreed. You'll want to drop the 5138 from your name, as that is a TKID already claimed. SF is the worst of the worst, fyi.

501stclonetroopers.com

Another thing you need to decide is whether you want to do the animated clone armor or the movie version. Yes, there IS a difference. Then you'll want to decide if you want to do Phase I or Phase II armor. I was building a Commander Neyo clone trooper but decided to sell my clone stuff to fund Boba. Still have my KW (foremost maker of clone armor) armor for sale if you're interested in a movie clone. PM me and I can give you the details.

Good luck on your decision. Many cool clones out there to build!

Also, @eqdizzle, How do I change my name?

I think you'll have to contact a mod to help you with that. The CC designation and the TKID numbers are chosen after you complete a 501st-eligible costume and have it cleared by your Garrison's Membership Officer. For example, I have CT-11281 and CC-11281, with BH-11281 hopefully being earned soon. SL-5138 is a real person who is currently active in the 501st, so at best this can be confusing, and at worst can look like you're trying to impersonate a 501st Member. I hope this helps clarify a bit!

It definitely helps! I would hate to do that. I'm only 17 atm and wanted to get into this before I was of age to join the 501st but I'm really new to this. I think I chose the wrong birth year also, haha. Any info on contacting an admin?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back