Rogue One Death Trooper (BLACK)

Richroat

Hunter
Does anyone know a armorer casting the Death trooper Helmet, Blaster, or Armor for the Rogue One Death trooper. Want to start a build asap.
Thank you for time

Richard
BH18404 Midsouth Garrison

Wicked Armor on Facebook is currently making the Death Trooper helmets. As far as the armor goes that I am not sure of just yet, I believe he mentioned that he was going to be making them as well in time for the release of Rouge One.

Not that it's going to be a big deal for you more seriously minded folks, but I'm going to try to make this for one of my children to wear at the movie premiere as well. If I can't make it happen for the movie showing, then it's a Christmas present. Either way I get a gold star for Mom of the Year from my kids. My daughter is loving the fact that her brother finally caught up to her in height and they'll be able to share this armor for a change. Honestly, I had hoped to see a run of Battle Buddies, but not to be as far as I know. I can take those apart fairly quickly as opposed to molding my own stuff.

So if you happen to hear anything that can relate to my own endeavor, I'd appreciate a pm? Thanks, and good luck with your own Death Trooper!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back