Greetings and salutations

BrotherHalo

New Hunter
I've been meaning to register here for a long time and finally got off my keister to do so.

I'm Bob Tyrrell, TB4692 of the Mountain Garrison. That eternal question of "What to do next" popped up in my head again and I decided that I finally want to do Jango. I'm looking forward to the process, which looks a whole lot more complicated than my scout was and I'm anticipating the build.

But first, the research. So I'll make sure to read up and try to ask only those intelligent questions...

Howdy Bob,

Name's Tim, TD/BH 6325 of the Singapore Garrison, let me be the first to welcome you in. You've come to the right place for all your Jango needs, TDH has the most informative, hardcore and superb craftsman for anything Mandalorian. Everyone here will do what they can to help you out in your quest to be Jango. Most importantly, we're all family here.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe,

Tim.

LOL! Yeah, I've heard how hardcore/fanatical/devoted you guys are when it comes to Boba and Jango. Which is why I'm here. I'm looking forward to it!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back