My custom mando

you need like 10 15 post can't remember the post count but don't go around making silly post just to get your post count up

C

This information is listed in FAQ under New Member Restrictions
When does a new member get full access?
In short, after being a member for MORE than 5 days and making more than 5 posts.
A member with less and 5 days of membership and less than 5 posts is considered a "new member" and is restricted from posting in the Cargo Hold and Sarlacc Pit. Once a new member has 5 or more posts AND has been here MORE than 5 days, they will be automatically promoted from a new member to “full member” and will have full access to the board.

Perhaps you could share some of your ideas or goals.

Are you building the armour for yourself, or are you aiming to have your armour approved by the Mandalorian Mercs?

Is it based on book canon or is it a character you have invented?

The more you plan, the quicker, easier and better making your mando becomes :)

I can only say one thing........ Listen too Saz...... and if you can buy one of his helmets.. do........ I wish i didn't decide on making my bucket like demagol.. so I could duke some funds over too saz for him too make a bucket..............

Well, My main reason for doing this is a fanfilm going on in my area soon that I wish to participate in. The director won some awards at the last Celebration or something like that and...yeah, long story short.

But I've wanted to do a custom Mando for a while. There is a growing presence of mando mercs in my area, so in time I'll likely join them. But for now, I'd just like to get something ready for the film, then work on it and improve it over time.

So, Saz, ARE you the guy to talk to about helmets? :D

I'm one of the guys to talk about helmets, what is important is that you get one that is the right size for your frame, though I am making a smaller size, if you get a 1:1 and it's too big, you've spent a whole load of money on something that makes you look like a bobblehead. The other option is a 2 piece Jango helmet, which is smaller than the 1:1 and not as good quality as a fiberglass bucket, but it might be good enough for you.

If the outfit is just for you then fine, but I would take a look at the mandalorian mercs CRLs just to give you an idea of what you need to sort out an outfit, especially if you are doing it for film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated. I found some threads on mando mercs to do with sizing and whatnot so Ill look at those and see what I need. Thanks again

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back