Merric Nar'vell- Custom Mando WIP

HIHIHI08

New Hunter
I have only been on here for a few weeks, and I think it is my time to finally share somthing. I started this two days ago, but I did most of it today.:D Now that I have somthing looking pretty good, I decided it was time to post! I used WOF's templates, but the bucket it waaay toooo big for me. It is a little wider than I would have liked, so if anyone has an idea on how to slim it down, that would be amazing. I mostly used Antman's tut, but it still came out pretty wierd. Also, I thought it would be cool to change up the face a little bit. I added a custom little mouthpiece, and it is going to give make the visor look like it has teeth. :)

mando WIP 001.jpg

mando WIP 002.jpg

mando WIP 003.jpg

mando WIP 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, but I was able to put together a concept sketch. For the coloration, I am looking at black armor with a dark red trim, and the visor will be silver, chrome, or somthing like that. I will try to get a colored sketch soon. I wanted to put a rangefinder on there, because that is just too cool! So I will keep working at this, and will hopefully have more progress soon.

concept sketch 001.jpg

concept sketch 002.jpg

Looks good! I like the half poncho thing.

To slim a bucket down, you can make a dome, then wrap the rim part around that, and using the base part of the pattern (the one that fits into the bottom of the helmet), trim that into a narrower shape, then pull the rim in to match that and trim as needed.

:cheers
A'den

Thanks, that will help immensely (I spelled that wrong :p). I haven't gotten any more progress, but I have been working on a really nice picture of Merric, working on getting some color in there. I am almost done with it, so hurray for that! I will start planning something for the armor, 'cause a mando isnt a mando without some armor. Yeah. But I have gotten the color and armor down. I decided to put on a half poncho, because I have never seen that before, and thought it would be awesome!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back