Galen Marek/Starkiller/Vader's Apprentice Bounty Hunter Disguise.

Pursuit

New Hunter
I wanted to know if anyone has done this costume? I would love to do it, and needed some really good ref pics to make this.

Thanks for any help

Its in the play station version after you kill the basdilisk riding mandalorian and his minions you get that costume , does in my one any way

Oooh, that flightsuit is going to be tough to replicate, red top, blue bottom, the costumer would have to be pretty keen with the dying.

correct. in the playstation version, there is a mando suit called the bounty hunter disguise that he gets prior to his mission to recruit Kota. It looks very mando... minus the helmet.

In the ps2 version its not blue and red, last I looked it was very boba with black soft parts. I would have to look at it again.

Sorry, I haven't seen anyone attempt to make that costume yet. Are you planning on making it with or without the helmet? The real character didn't have a helmet in the game, but the figure version comes with one...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back