Silly questions & comments...

Rod here,

After reading Brak's Buddy's keyslot detail find (which really is AMAZING - jeez, maybe he could help Mr. Lucas find some good direction this time - o.k., loooow blow, but really, maybe BB can help me find MY sanity after seeing Ep1), I have the following silly questions:

Where are all the original prop builders?

Did everyone sign non-disclosure contracts?

Jeremy Bulloch is so friendly & helps our community, but what about all the people that built the suits & how come we can't have someone say "yeah, the dome of the Fett helmet was cast from a German fireman helmet, or yeah, I think we used a dental expander for the greeblie...".

I was a subscriber to Insider mag until I saw Ep1 & don't remember seeing anything detailed like what we need.

I also don't understand why the marketing machine has to be so frickin' greedy & controlling (I know, an oxymoron). I mean, we chase these suits around the world w/ cameras (can't wait to see some Japanese pics by the way). U'd think as a sign of appreciation to die-hard fans that u'd let a rep of us get a supervised hands on.

Of course, if they did that then they'd prob want $50 a cd (after confiscating the taker's pics & having him/her sign a non-disclosure contract) available exclusively to Insider subscribers AFTER redeeming 200 proof-of-purchase points from Episode 1 toys & getting in line now for tickets for Ep3...

Just some silly q's & my 2 cents...

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back