JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

KWally, I've stuck with you this whole time but I think some people are quite shakey about sending extra shipping fees for something they dont even have a photo of - if you do post a photo of the rolls, etc... I think you're more likely to get some help.

That said, I sell on ebay a decent ammount; but havent for awhile so I was SHOCKED at how much I need to start charging for shipping so I dont LOSE money.

Kwally89, hey I'm new here but I'd love to get 3 yards of this fabric if you have extra and as soon as I can see a picture of it. I can PayPal you immediately. Let me know. Thanks!

the bulk of the orders shipped yesterday afternoon and the rest will ship today

Well, considering people should start getting the material here soon, I don't think it sounds to bad. ;) Kwally, when I get the material, I'll take some hi-rez pics. of it. :)

Can't spend long to post on this, but my fabric just arrived! Holy hell awesome beyond wow!!

Thanks a ton for this, Kwally! I'll post pictures later when I have more time!

WOO!!!!!

Wow you dont know how pleased I am to hear about the quality! You do realize that portions of 3 peoples sanity Reside in that fabric... right o_o at least I KNOW some of mine does... I still cant explain how bloody difficult that vector was to make - pretty much rebuilt the pattern from scratch with perfect mathematical symmetry ARGH
It sounds like it was WORTH it, though!
*dances*

oops, here ya go
judge for yourself, sorry for the low res cameraphone pics

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Kwally89, Hey, I sent you a PM. I would love to buy 3 yards of this fabric if you have it. Let me know how much and I can paypal you immediately. Thanks!

I have fabric! In my hand!!! *screams* It's awesome.

I see mad sewing in my immediate future. :) Kwally, thanks for all your hard work! A little extra shipping money will be on the way tonight...:)
(y)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back