Fine Molds Boba Fett Slave 1

JHunt627

New Hunter
Ive looked and looked and looked. I have the Fine Molds Slave 1 Model Kit, and i for the life of me cannot find any ideas on what paints i need to use. Finnaly broke down and decided to ask. Can anyone help?

Heres the Kit I have
Slave1.jpg

I built this kit, progress pics are on my website, they may help you. I just found the best shots I could of the ILM model then mixed the colours to match.

DAZ

brand or color?

brand: Model MAster (acrylic or enamel) Polly S (acrylic) Vallejo (acrylic, needs to be thinned before application) and Tamiya (should only be airbrushed). Colors, It's up to you. Mix n match. However, I read an article, the guy used boxcar red for the base, an off-grey color for an undercoat, various shades of grey for the "fuselage" and medium (for chipping) and deep (overcoat) for the wing bells. Hope it helps!

I'll try to find the Issue... Fine scale modeler had the article. Go to Finescale.com. It may be available on the site.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back