Selling Zam

Thumper

Active Hunter
Sad that it has come to this, but I must give up the dream of Zam. I have been collecting parts off and on for 5 years. And just don't see myself ever completing it. I also am in need of the cash that is being held up by this project. So I am offering up my collection of parts here.

I do not want to piece this out if at all possible. So because of that I am going to offer this up for $1600 for everything including shipping. That is a few hundred off of what it all cost me to buy.

The master list of what you get (pictures to follow):
- 6 yards of the custom dyed neoprene. (This is from ZIA's runs from years ago)
- Helmet kit unfinished with correct finished binoculars (MonCal kit)
- Unfinished rifle (Bought rifle off someone years ago)
- Machined scope and greeblies for rifle
- Machined Blaster Barrel with Resin Handle. This also had Hyperdyne electronics (lights and sounds). (From a run MonCal did years ago)
- Gauntlet Kit unfinished (MonCal kit)
- Cowl Brooch
- Prada boots with the correct sole - size listed on box 9/M
- Resin lower bits (moon and overy pieces)
- Hose connectors (the correct ones from Australia)
- Skate lace rivets (for cummerbund)
- Two bottles of leather dye reducer (for thinning leather dye)
- Abs hand and thumb pieces
- Assembled Holster (needs to be dyed)
- Three foam thermal detonators (smaller then normal size)

Photos:
fabric1.jpg

helmetg.jpg

riflee.jpg

scopeg.jpg

blasterk.jpg

gauntlets.jpg

cowlpin.jpg

shoesxe.jpg

beltco.jpg

hoseconnectors.jpg

skaterhooks.jpg

dyej.jpg

handplates.jpg

holsterw.jpg

thermals.jpg

So strange that this just came up. I got on this board specifically to learn more about Zam's costume. I am interested in some parts. I always hate to see this happen but if you do end up parting it out I am interested in some of the helmet parts or maybe the whole thing.

I would be very interested in the neoprene, or even if there will be some left afterwards, had no luck on that so far, but have almost everything else

I would be very interested in the neoprene, or even if there will be some left afterwards, had no luck on that so far, but have almost everything else

Maybe we can work something out Silvara. I will need help with my parts list and then I will begin construction so it may be a little while but I may have some material left over.

I was wondering if I could buy/obtain a swatch of the ZIA fabric as I'm looking to have some fabric custom made. Please PM me and let me know.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back