CyberPyrots Jango Fett

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
So I have decided to drop Boba Fett as there are way to many parts to get and Jango seems to be better suited for my abilities. can any one tell me where I can find a list of parts I will need beside the armor I think I can find some armor on the cheap.

Every piece of the armor I plan on fabricating out of Aluminum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look in some of the WIP threads and you can see parts lists.

Also unless you are just a skilled metal smith, making the armor out of metal may prove difficult. The shapes are not as easy to achieve as you may think at first glance. Most of the attempts to make the armor out of metal end up looking flat and far from screen accurate. I am not saying it can't be done because it can and has been, but it is not easy. That is why most all of the quality armors you see are cold cast fiberglass or well shaped sintra.

Welcome to the world of Jango Fett. I decided to do Jango thinking it would be easier than Boba Fett but found there are plenty of hurdles on both kits. I now (years later) have one of each so I speak from experience from both en-devours....

Again welcome and ask plenty of questions as you go, there is tons of info here on the site.

Look in some of the WIP threads and you can see parts lists.

Also unless you are just a skilled metal smith, making the armor out of metal may prove difficult. The shapes are not as easy to achieve as you may think at first glance. Most of the attempts to make the armor out of metal end up looking flat and far from screen accurate. I am not saying it can't be done because it can and has been, but it is not easy. That is why most all of the quality armors you see are cold cast fiberglass or well shaped sintra.

Welcome to the world of Jango Fett. I decided to do Jango thinking it would be easier than Boba Fett but found there are plenty of hurdles on both kits. I now (years later) have one of each so I speak from experience from both en-devours....

Again welcome and ask plenty of questions as you go, there is tons of info here on the site.

is it similar to this armor I made?

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

That armor looks fairly good for Boba Fett. There are several shape differences on Jango. It looks like you are doing well shaping the metal so you may have the skills to do it. One place I often see missed is the shoulder bells. There is a curve around the arm but also a gentle curve top to bottom. On Boba it is a flat look, but Jango is just a bit more sophisticated.

I would say since you were able to do that armor you certainly could give it a good ol college try. Just pay close attention to the differences in the shape and design on Jango and you can probably achieve it.

I will pay attention to your thread and see how this comes out. Good luck

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back