Cold as "Ice", baby !

So how many lucky people have got one of these beauties? Where do I sign up!??!?!!??! (y):love:thumbsup:

Paypal standing by :cheers

I have found there is usually only one way to do it. Wait for somebody to sell the one they have. It does happen. Usually when somebody wants a different helmet or if somebody needs $$ and unfortunately has to sell his/she costume. Again, it doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Just watch the Cargo Hold, and something eventually may come up ... but be prepared to act quickly!!!!!

Yes but Scott you4r pockets are always deeper than mine! I destinctly remeber a certain Seeker bucket that I got outbid on.........and now I am working on it how strange! lol

Yes but Scott you4r pockets are always deeper than mine! I destinctly remeber a certain Seeker bucket that I got outbid on.........and now I am working on it how strange! lol

Really? I outbid ya on that? Darn dude, I never knew that. Well, I've been know to be the typical eBay sniper.:jet pack

Hey FP, I'm throwing my hat in on one of these, and I am trying...GOING to finish one in time for C4 :) I leave it to the forum, thanks.

Please put me down for one helmet if it's not too late. They really are a work of art.
Hey Banzai, not sure if I've seen you on here before - welcome to the forums.

FP just sold his last couple the other day. If you want one you should try posting in the Cargo Hold. ;)

I never even saw this thread was resurrected :lol: T'was on my Birthday, and I was MIA !

I'm gearing up to do a few NON cold cast between now and the first week of the new year ... PM if interested ..

FP

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back