1. markyt1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Nov 13, 2008, 8:07 AM - UK EQUIVALENT OF BONDO #1

    What do you UK guys use for repairing resin, BONDO seems to be the choice in the US however its not over here, went to Halfords and they had several options.

    Looking for something that will repair resin and also use to fill in some damage on some lids.

  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Mojo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Nov 13, 2008, 8:12 AM - Re: UK EQUIVALENT OF BONDO #2

    I use U-POL 'quick sand' from Halfords... I think it's based from a P38 type body filler.

Similar Threads

  1. UK equivalent for Aqua Resin: Jesmonite strength testing
    By XRobots in forum Prop Building Workshop
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2009, 4:33 PM
  2. A Little Something about Bondo...
    By Studio Fett in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug 6, 2008, 12:43 AM
  3. Does anyone where to get Bondo?
    By JangoUri in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2006, 2:38 AM
  4. Where to buy bondo in uk?
    By Fettster in forum Prop Building Workshop
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 25, 2005, 10:21 AM
  5. Bondo?
    By Demonchild in forum Prop Building Workshop
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 25, 2005, 1:27 AM