msh2

dlzx9r

Active Hunter
picked up one of these ebay last night . are these good lids ? i have a MR now is the msh2 as big or close to the same size ? i have a large head . guess i should wait till i get but was wondering and hopeing i'll be happy . trying to get to rotj and can't seem to take sand paper to the MR.
:cheers

The MSH2 is a bigger helmet than any other I know, not too much, but still bigger. Really accurate too and a piece of Fett history.

sweet . feeling good about this . been reading similar threads . these were done by FP ? would love to get his new one but with the wait and not sure if it will fit . hoping to run up on one at a con to see the size . thanks guys . i'll update when i have it in hand .

You will not be disappointed. They are still my favorite ESB bucket out there. I have two of them. One I got from FP himself. He included a set of FPH ears and they fit the bucket perfectly without any modification. And as far as a purely ESB helmet goes, they cannot be beat. It was sculpted with the ESB 'wonk' to the visor as well as the ('real/imagined' depending on who you talk to) extra flare of the ESB bucket.

the more i read . i hope this is not a recast i'm getting . i got it at a good price . we'll see . he said it's untouched , has the ears , ranfinder , and metal stalk.

Did the auction refer to the helmet as a MSH2? A lot of eBayer's used to get the acronym mixed up and referred to their helmets as 'Mystery Sized Helmets' confusing the Mystery Helmet with the actual line of Movie Sized Helmets produced by Natty (MSH1) and FettPride (MSH2). Also what color was the helmet in the pics? I believe all of FettPride's MSH2's were cast with white gel coat. But I could be wrong about that.

He called it a msh2. It looks like a light gray in color inside and out. He said it was movie sized. 11.5" wide and deep. 10.5 tall.

msh2.PNGmsh23.PNGmsh24.PNGmsh25.PNG

these are the pics from his auction. did not think to post these . should have it in hand thrus.

I just looked it up on ebay before you posted those pics. I doesn't look like a MSH2. The seller either didn't know or misrepresented the helmet.

Looks like a modified MH mystery helmet or dare I say don post the ears cap is like what don post do on the later helmets , how ever the dent and the dome profile and dent dont match either of these helmets, If you own another helmet put it next to it and get up a pic of the 2 together for size refrence ,
but ive noticed a few on the bay saying there helmets movie size helmets tough be it not in acronym , so for him/her to say its MSH2 is miss leading but,
that may be what they were told,
But if it fits your head and you are happy with it and you didnt pay to much , dont be to disapointed it looks like it could be a resonable helmet

Yeah I couldn't remember the name, but it does look like a MLC. His fiberglass work looks like that. I have one of his arena Jango JPs is why I thought that about the fiberglass work.

Def an MLC. He made two versions. An absolutely HUGE one (the MLC1) and a more accurate (MLC2). Cant tell which one this is. Looks like V1 to me though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back