Hey, electrical Wizards.

I'm adding some targeting lazers similar to the ones the Predators use to my custom helmet.

I've seen them on-line but they want $150 bucks for them. How can I wire three ten dollar laser pointers together and have them activate with a button on my Gauntlets or on my weapon? And not spend over maybe....50 or 60 US dollars?

There is a tutorial on "The Hunter's Lair" for exactly that, wiring 3 Lasers together.

Also you might try looking for Laser Pointers at Flea Markets a friend told me you can get Laser pointers cheap there.

DellisTantor said:
I'm adding some targeting lazers similar to the ones the Predators use to my custom helmet.

I've seen them on-line but they want $150 bucks for them. How can I wire three ten dollar laser pointers together and have them activate with a button on my Gauntlets or on my weapon? And not spend over maybe....50 or 60 US dollars?

I also want to know how to wire a fan. Can anybody recommend a good book or site about wiring things? Electical things are total foreign to me, so I need something for the really ignorant.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back