Still in the game - just

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Whilst I have not been doing much Fett stuff lately and have been away from the boards for more time than I care to mention, I have still managed to bring a little joy to the local community :D

Picture 001.jpg

Sounds like a fun project! Should have done something like that for my son when he was in Cub Scouts.

Good job "Bobs" Fett!;)

Sounds like a fun project! Should have done something like that for my son when he was in Cub Scouts.

Good job "Bobs" Fett!;)

Bobs Fett made me laugh as well. even though they spelt it correctly further on in the article. Typically poor tabloid i guess :lol:

Ronin! That is amazing the impact you had on that class. You are one class act too!

Sniff on my dear brother! And keep on Sniffing!

That must have been awesome! See, that's why I'm working on the Bobs, er, Boba Fett thing, hoping to go 501st for the kids...

To me, it'd be the absolute best to help young kids become interested in arguably the best movies ever made, and who better than to do that than the Fett man?

That is so cool, kudos to you!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back