star wars force unleashed

Sadly all i have is a ps2 and the game was fairly impressive for that. But from what ive heard about the 360 and PS3 versions.... WOW! I really need to make an update on my gaming system :lol: but how much you wanna bet as soon as i decide to get one, it become obsolete :lol: but fighting boba fett...... That boss must be unbeatable! haha

yeah while your walking up to jabbas palace you see the slave 1 fly over you, there is also a jedi temple expansion as well

probably around $9 bucks or so since they were 800 MS points. I don't have the game anymore, but I can't wait to pick up the Sith edition so I can use Jango Fett when I fight Boba Fett

you can already play as jango on xbox. that was dlc back when the jedi temple came out. and i think i heard there is going to be another expansion coming soon™

i downloaded the latest DLC on the 360, the tatooine mission. its ok, but the boba fight is a massive let down, it looks cool, but boba is too easy to kill. just a continous stream of lightning will do the trick, but after that you fight obi wan which is more challenging.

at the moment, for 360 and ps3 there are afew character download packs, and two new mission packs, "the jedi temple" and " the tatooine mision"

im hoping that the hoth mission will be released as a download , although i have heard, you will need to buy the ultimate sith edition of the game which has all of the DLC's on it, and that it wont be a separate download. just lucas trying to get more money out of his loving fans.

I got TFU on my PS3, and to awnser you, Fett4real, yes I have payed the new pack (tatoine mission) and I like it, it's cool to fight against the greatest bounty hunter ever :lol: But I realy agree with you, jobiwan, it's like fighting against an baby mandalorian, as you said, just some lightning and boom, there gose fett like a fire work :wacko I allways plays with "SithMaster" to get some exitment... But he is..... just to easy :(
And what way to die :wacko get blowed bye hes own rocket :wacko how embarrassing :angry
When he fire it against Starkiller, and he see that starkiller use the force to slow it down and spin the rocket half roud and then fire it against fett. Boba just stand there, like, "opps, well that's it" BOOOOM!
That's not boba, after fireing it he should take cover behind some box or something:lol: If Lucasart wanted boba dead, they should have done something more brutal... Even Obi one is more harder to kill then boba :p

Well, that's just what I think...
Btw, dose anyone knowif there is any cheat or code to get Boba fetts costume ? I have TFU, and TFU costume pack 1 and 2 and Jedi temple pack, and tatoine pack. All that's close enought is Jango, but I want Boba :D
Hope to see Boba in Star wars battle front 3 (y)

//Oscar//

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i was wondering why he was so easy also. i payed it on normal then hard and he didnt even seem a bit harder. the super stormtroopers give me a harder time than fett did, but it was awesome to have bobas ship fl over you before entering the palace

Yes there is a sith pack coming out where you can play the Apprentice in Darth Vader's place (as if Darth was dead). The previews at DCon looked pretty darn good!!

I got TFU on my PS3, and to awnser you, Fett4real, yes I have payed the new pack (tatoine mission) and I like it, it's cool to fight against the greatest bounty hunter ever :lol: But I realy agree with you, jobiwan, it's like fighting against an baby mandalorian, as you said, just some lightning and boom, there gose fett like a fire work :wacko I allways plays with "SithMaster" to get some exitment... But he is..... just to easy :(
And what way to die :wacko get blowed bye hes own rocket :wacko how embarrassing :angry
When he fire it against Starkiller, and he see that starkiller use the force to slow it down and spin the rocket half roud and then fire it against fett. Boba just stand there, like, "opps, well that's it" BOOOOM!
That's not boba, after fireing it he should take cover behind some box or something:lol: If Lucasart wanted boba dead, they should have done something more brutal... Even Obi one is more harder to kill then boba :p

Well, that's just what I think...
Btw, dose anyone knowif there is any cheat or code to get Boba fetts costume ? I have TFU, and TFU costume pack 1 and 2 and Jedi temple pack, and tatoine pack. All that's close enought is Jango, but I want Boba :D
Hope to see Boba in Star wars battle front 3 (y)

//Oscar//

I'm actually surprised they haven't had a dlc "skin" of Boba yet. Maybe they will soon after the USE version comes out so that they can milk us a little bit more after it comes out. I really wouldn't be surprised

Yeah, like an other costume pack :rolleyes

I could definitely see another costume pack with Boba, Pilot Luke, spirit Anakin, and a couple others just to milk us more. They might as well throw in Supertrooper Boba while they're at it. Or just make a Bounty Hunter sequel. sorry for the ramble:lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back