Rimshot, please contact me!!

The reasons why things have taken this long are extremely personal, and I do not feel comfortable sharing them with the open forum.

I did confide my situation to Nobby, and he understands as he went through a similar situation a few years ago.

Ok . We'll leave it like that then
Good luck Nobby.

I do certainly understand, but your inbox is now full and I now can't communicate with you on a personal level :(

Took care of that problem Nobby :)

I activated email notifications, and the first notification I got was that you had sent me a PM, but that my inbox was full and it didnt come through.

It's sad that it takes something like a thread to get peoples attention, but sometimes they don't quite get the message from the member so it takes something like this. I had a similar situation with a member here last year and I outed him for the junk he did and he made restitution to me and made things right. I know that things happen. Disease, Deaths and divorce are all a part of life but what matters is how you react to them. It's the only choice you truly have in life. I hope this gets fixed and we can have a giant group hug and admire Stormrider's feet once again. FettDad make it RIGHT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Until the item is ready to ship there should be no payment sent IMO. I always have my helmets I sell finished and boxed up and pictures taken of the final product for approval before I receive any kind of payment. If your floating money from pre-payment to buy materials and get it done that's a risky way of doing business in my opinion, buyer beware if you choose that route.

Has anyone heard from Rimshot lately??:confused:confused

It's been a month since I last heard from him and he's not answering messages.:(

I'm rather concerned.

cheers

I've said it on the Mercs board and I've said it here... don't buy from this guy. If you want inexpensive nice vacformed stuff, go to BradleyFett. His stuff is nice and he ships quickly.

Buyer beware with this guy. He has more excuses than 12 year old. At least from what Ive seen at Mercs, he always does fulfill his obligation but it's not until an extended period of time has passed, paypal disputes have been opened or/and the buyer contacts me or another council member for help.

Personally, I've seen his stuff and it's nice for what it is but, there's pleanty better out there for a few dollars more. He's really not worth the heartache of dealing with.

I bought a set of gaunts from him back in september and he got them to me when he said he would. But while my experiance with him was postive it seems a lot of people get screwed. I hate to see something like that happen. I hope everything turns out well for you Nobby.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back