PROBLEMS SEEING PICS AS WELL

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, just ran a new update that my computer wanted to install, and assume this is the same thing that everyone else did that are having problems viewing pics here...:facepalm i believe IE8? :confused

so ya, i am not getting most of the pictures in the threads, and cant even view pics i have just posted up either...i have looked thru a couple of threads on this problem, and saw a few solutions, but want to make sure i am not messing up my computer...(y)

anyone give me a link to another update, or another program to help me be able to view the internet? how difficult is it to change these things? thanks guys! :cheers

same here. most i can NOT see. some I can. I only can see the big photos. I can not see the thumbnail one people post up that you click on and then just scroll to the next ones.

I got a new PC 2 weeks ago.

ok, so will firefox completely replace Explorer 8? like, firefox will be my new web browser? or will i just run it when i am on TDH?

Hey FettDad, you should still have ie8 if you get firefox. firefox is just another web browser you can use. It will give you another icon (a lil world with a firey fox). You can click it or your ie8, whichever browser you choose to open. I personally use firefox but if I ever run into a problem where something wont load (which rarely happens) I sometimes open up ie8.

el1te

Yeah, Dont go with IE8... many people/coworkers including myself been having problems viewing photos among other things which caused computers to crash. Firefox is the way to go. :)

Everybody should switch browsers to either Firefox or Opera. It will make your web browsing experience a whole lot nicer, faster and safer as well.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back