*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

• Total voters
I have to had to scroll all these posts.........lol...soooooooooooooooooooo many........lol.
I think the best Boba was Mark A Austin..
He played Boba in ANH:SE
When Han meets Jabba..and Boba Looks into the camera...........Gives me goosebumps.
Like he's looking at me...........
Don't get me wrong,folks,I'm not a star wars fan,at all......and getting on near to 50,too........so,no college lad,am I..well,I was,but yrs ago.
I'm a Boba and Jango Fett Fan!
But,that scene defines Boba,to me........
Seems to me,like he's saying....or giving the impression.......
"If i get a contract,on YOU..........you're finished..."
but thatz just me...

IMHO, it's the jet pack !
The ROTJ version shows that you don't mind putting alot of effort into your costume.

Also Boba has more action scenes in ROTJ .

T-Visor wrote:

The ROTJ version shows that you don't mind putting alot of effort into your costume.

What like that beautiful swan dive into the sarlac?:p

More like a front axle-roll, with a little Panache sprinkled in!

carbonitekid wrote:

T-Visor wrote:

What like that beautiful swan dive into the sarlac?:p

The one that McQuarrie came up with after the silly Samurai, Mini-Vaders. The Albino Fett. When TKs suck...who ya gonna' call? Ralph McQuarrie's Super Pre-Pro White Mandolorian Commandos...that is who!

"Bounty Hunters...We don't need those scum!"

Jango all the way!

weapons acutly worked in the movie
wasn't "killed" by a blind guy swinging a stick
silver and blue look much better than green and tan

ESB The only movie where a member of the Fett Familly appears and doesn't die! (SE ANH doesn't count).

Personally I like the ROTJ suit and helemt, JS colors better, but like the ESB gauntles, cape, JP and blaster better.

But as a kid seeing ESB for the first time and when people dressed up for the movie I thought everything was real. Boba in the carbon freeze chamber is my favorite screen shot from any movie.!

ESB... the only movie where the Fett man got the job done...

Jango AOTC- failed to kill Padamae, and had to kill hired help cause he worked with people that would rat him out.

ANH SE- not the original, doesnt count

ROTJ- Got killed and failed to protect his boss Jabba the Hut

Pre-Pro- never made it to the screen

Albino- See above ^

ESB- Found and hunted down Han Solo, tipped of Vader to the Falcon's whereabouts, and took his first shot at Skywalker and directed him to where Vader was. ESB was the most efficient and productive of all Fetts... :p and he lived to hunt another day

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back