More Photoshop Fun

Bubba Fett

Well-Known Hunter
More Photoshop Fun - Retouching

Ok, at the Force Unleashed Launch Party I had the good fortune to be able to get on stage with George Lucas himself. It was a real honor. Unfortunately the only photos had the metal bars in them from the platform, which obscured a lot of the picture. Our contact at LFL said she would send copies of press photos if she could find them. In the meantime I wanted something I could put in a frame at home, so decided to see what I could do in Photoshop. LFL was kind enough to send me some hi-rez shots to work with, which was great.

Anyway, thought I would share...

First photo - unretouched:
Sort of dark and has the bars

Stage_Group2_old.jpg

New picture - retouched
Lightened most of the picture and got rid of the bars
I gave the developer big burly arms while I was at it - :lol:

Stage_Group2_newest.jpg

Amazing what can be done with this app! :)

I am still not pleased with a couple little things, but it's probably good enough for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx guys - good thing I was able to reconstruct the top of the chest box. Hope the dude on the left appreciates the loan of Richard Dean Anderson's guns. Think I better put his wedding ring back on though - LOL

Quick Update -

Thanks everyone!

Still did not like the look on Sam's face - kind of scrunched up - so I gave him a new one.

Yep, arms courtesy of Richard Dean Anderson. Wedding ring coming back soon - although with those buff new arms maybe he wants to be single again?

Mostly used the clone tool for this, though I rebuilt some of the sections from another photo as well. Used warp, recolorization, and a few other things too.

Stage_Group2_newestofall.jpg

Now to get some real work done :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back