Mislabeled prop : (

suspect86

Active Hunter
I was at the Museum os Science and Industry today and I got to see the "Where science meets imagination" Star Wars show! It was such a great time. There wasn't quite as much stuff there as I had really hoped but all in all, it was a wonderful time.
Something I noticed while I was there; No statue of the Boba fett(oh well), but most of all his blaster rifle was improperly labeled. It was the ROTJ but was labeled as "Boba Fett's blaster from The Empire Srikes Back.":confused I nearly fell over when I saw it! I assume this is an overlooked detail but it still is such a shock to me considering the MAJOR differences between the two blasters.
Anyone else notice anything like this or am I really the only one that anal about something like this?

PS I still had a great time.

Haha, I remember that!! I trooped it in Los Angeles earlier this year.

CIMG0484.gif

Hmm, I've ben to that exhibit a bunch of tiems and never noticed it....
Must be because I was rushed along. I was a costumed character trying to check it out before the public got to it and I felt pressured to hurry along.

beleive me...thats not the only issue with the exhibit...in boston there were a lot of inconsistencies

c'mon guys, lets be fair to these people that are setting up the displays. don't forget that george lucas himself would probably get even more wrong. remember the answer he gave when questioned about a twi'lek. his response, "what's a twi'lek?"

yeah, we're the only nut-jobs that know all this stuff ;)

when the exhibit first opened in boston, the stormtrooper wasn't even assembled right! note the ab plate OVER the chest armor...

normal_IMG_8961.JPG

but they got it fixed after a week or so :)

i'm surprised that they haven't gotten enough complaints to get a new sign for the fett gun after all this time!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back