Mandalore's Pendant Interest

Got mine!! I do have to apologize to Alex for not telling her that I have received it, and that it is flat-out AWESOME!!! Beautiful work!!!!

-Rex

good news

Both the artist, Alexandra, and I our pleased to learn that your pendant arrived. All the way to Turkey, seems so exotic.

To my knowledge there is but one order in transit at this tyme, that being one to Costa Rica, shipping by way of special mail courier.

Alex has kept a detailed spreadsheet of all orders and will be entering the confirmation of this most recent piece's arrival. She runs a very tight ship.

To my knowledge I have responded to all requests for information on this project. The project is still open to those interested, just shoot me a PM and I'll make sure to respond all inquiries.

On behalf of the artist, Thank you for helping to make this Mandalore's Pendant such a success.

BS11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I just saw tuba's pendant and it looks amazing!!! I would be intrested in one if you are still making those. Let me know and Cheers!

Mandalore's Pendant Finishes

Good evening,

Alexandra has had some requests for images describing the various finishes. Fortunately this most recent batch of orders offers a full spectrum of possibilities;

MandoloreFinishesA.jpg

MandoloreFinishesB.jpg

From left to right;
1. Polished blackened
2. Polished patina (fresh)
3. Polished patina (aged--with tyme and wear)
4. Patinated, no polish
5. Blackened, no polish

Be well,
Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost mine while SCUBA diving in Mexico :cry I guess at least now it will have real petina on it :lol:

These are awesome, I'm going to have to get another one.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back