Just one more reason to love Megan Fox!

megan fox does nothing for me. i prefer girls who have a better understanding of which way their door swings, if you get me. and i bet if you asked her what characters are on her shirt she'd tell you: PC30, Dark Vader, Hand Solo, and Luke Skywalker with his lightsaver.

But you and I both know, she can fix the toe-thumb...lol

And well ya know....Hillary Swank does it for a lot of people, but not for me.

But Megan Fox on the other hand does....her and Amber Heard....ohhhhhhh man

I dig her no matter what her thumbs do, or look like. But you are talking about a guy who has small hands, lives in a town where women wouldn't be caught dead with a Star Wars shirt on, who also cant' decide which way to go, so color me desperado LOL!

"Jamesy?"

"Yes Meggy"

"Why does Dark Vader like Natalie and he tries to hit Ewan with his lightsaver?"

"Oh honey bun, here, let me hold your toe thumb in my small hands and splain to you what happen during the frequels..."

Last edited by a moderator:
... i bet if you asked her what characters are on her shirt she'd tell you: PC30, Dark Vader, Hand Solo, and Luke Skywalker with his lightsaver.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That, is classic (y)

I'm shallow I guess. The "toe thumb" thing ... oof :wacko Unfortunately, that might make me as shallow as her :lol: But she is a gorgeous girl for sure.

Hilary Swank ? I never understood that one. There are some of those gals that I can't imagine in a million years "How" they got the "goddess" billing. Maybe it's all about types - to each his own. I could rattle off a medley of celebs like that.

No, I'm not gay. "Not that there's anything wrong with that" :D

Yvonne Strahovski - Nuff said ;)

Yvonne Strahovski - Nuff said ;)

I would have to agree with you on that Chris. Hopefully Chuck will make it for at least one more season after this year.

chuck_nbc_tv_show_image_zachary_levi_and_yvonne_strahovski__3_.jpg

for some reason I think I know what that line is...and THAT is why I say Transformers 2....atleast Jennifers Body has more scantily clad Megan Fox in it that EITHER of the Transformers movies LOL

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back