Jango or Boba?

You will find that many things in life depend upon your point of view.

I think Boba is cooler, but I built Jango for some reason.

The reason I did Jango was the mistaken idea that Jango would be easier to do than Boba. So I started and realized different.

Boba is cooler because......well it sounds likes spurs when he walks, what more could you need. Although Boba really is just Jango V2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba was too Jaded due to his loss. Everyone loves him cuz his the ruddy bad boy all beat up and scarred. But Jango did it right. Rich as hell with all new equipment because of his success...he was truly pimp and original. The man has style and honor. Don't get me started on how a Jedi beat him...

We all know that Mace cheated. He had to let an animal run Jango over to take out the jetpack, otherwise Mace would have ended up like ol Trebor whats his name.

There is a paradox with Boba and Jango: without Boba Jango were never created, and without Jango there wasn't Boba... How about that?

I like Boba's armor and overall looks better than Jango's. But I have to admit, Jango is actually more bada** than Boba. At least we get to see him to stuff, while Boba just sticks in the background and then falls to the Sarlacc. But maybe that's reason enough to like Boba better. He's that quiet, mysterious type.
Lol, no, it's impossible to choose!

For me its always Boba Fett. I`ve always been a fan of Boba ever since I first saw him and Collect mostly Boba collectibles. Im sort of Boba Fett obsessed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back