I'm a college grad!!! :)

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Hi TDHers,
Today I took my final exam in the last class of my degree program. I got an A, so that
means that I'm officially done with my Bachelor's! :D
I'm graduating with a degree in Business Administration-Technology Management.

I took quite a long detour in my college education. A 24 year career in the USAF got in
the way a little bit, but thanks to the GI Bill, I was able to complete my course of study.

I'm a little in shock right now. It's been a bumpy road getting here, but I've arrived.
I should receive my diploma in about 4 weeks.

Just wanted to share some good news. (y)

Wait, you've done these amazing paint jobs while also juggling with school?! I completely missed that little factoid. You must be a machine, sir!

Awsome, congrats! I'm also a 15 year Navy vet that didn't start school until after the military. I graduate this Oct with my BA. Congrats again and thanks for your service!

Thanks again. :)
I just saw that grades were posted, and that my overall GPA for my
program means that I will graduate with honors! (y)

Thanks again. :)
I just saw that grades were posted, and that my overall GPA for my
program means that I will graduate with honors! (y)

Congrats man!! Having graduated in December I know the burden that just got lifted off your shoulders! So many doors just opened for you, it's hard to know which is the right one to walk through!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back