I have a "special friend"

dung0beetle

Active Hunter
It started as a pm on a forum (not here) asking for one of my pep files. I replied directing him to my blog where I have all my stuff. It seems I didn't reply soon enough (within 4 hours of his pm) because he found me on 2 other forums with the same pm asking for one of my files. Now he's bugging me constantly through pm's asking about random stuff. This isn't the regular "how's it going" type of thing, it is more like the "hey check out my new "Dung0beetle + ******* 2gether 4ever" tattoo type of thing. It's getting creepy.

My question is...how do I let him know that he needs to tone it down without offending him? I don't want to drive him away from propmaking or anything, because he's really talented. On the other hand, I don't want him showing up at my door wanting to "hang out".

First...this is freakin hilarious. It gave me a good laugh this morning.

Second...set boundaries. Tell this person that you don't mind helping them out, but the abundance of PM's that he/she has been sending you is freaking you out. Be straightforward about it...whatever you do don't send a mixed signal.

Tell him that Mrs. dung0beetle is a very jealous woman and is getting very angry about your new stalker... or PM him/her with a link to this thread. That would get the point across.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back