Halo 3 / CoD4!

Hammer of Might

Active Hunter
Any players Halo/CoD 4 players on here? I love Halo, it's so much fun and I dominate people. If anyone plays (or plays anything on Xbox live) post your gamertag so we can play!

My gt's are Hammer of Might and ScourgeOfMalice.

Hey, I play Halo 3 whenever someone I know wants to have a go. I'm usually playing Rock Band (I just got ROCK BAND 2!!! WOOHOO!!!). I'll add both of ya, and see ya online! Shoot me a message if you see me online, if your up for a game of Halo 3, or even Rock Band!

I'm MrJMC99 on XBL, by the way!

Halo 3 a lot here, as it's one of the few games I have...

My gamertag is xerocalibur.. feel free to add me, and put in the message "TDH!!!" or something so I know who it is! :D

I play CoD4 all the time, with various member of this board and The RPF. I just got the red ring on Friday, but borrowed my friends Xbox.

Just send me an invite with a message letting me know who you are and I'll allow you to be utterly obliterated by me.

:lol:

Gamer Tag: Lord Krulos III

My wife (Rose) plays Halo all the time.... her gamer tag is...

"schweetpea76"

I use to play alittle... but to be honest, I can't find the time even surf the forums, let alone play Xbox anymore :facepalm

Totally forgot that I made this thread, sorry about that. I'll try to add you guys at some point, but I might forget so if you want to play just add me. I usually on selected week nights and all weekend.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back