Display Cases

Edrrak Nolat

Active Hunter
Wondering what everyone uses as display cases for their buckets, trinkets, and collectibles. I'm having problems finding ones that will fit helmets, especially my royal guard.

Any thoughts?

display3.JPGdisplay2.JPGdisplay2.JPG

i use a big book shelf now . found a display that will hold lids, blaster , lifesize crumb ,and yoda(esb puppet copy) , it's 7' tall by 5' wide 2' deep . front door slides all the way open to either side (make it easy to load ). set back $1000. good thing when i do get old lady said i can have all the SW stuff i want in living room as long as it's in the case.

lot of the time one of the avertising links at the top of this page will be displays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Ikea Detolf cases. For my taller helmets I take out a shelf and use a helmet stand, letting things fit better. The really big ones go on stands on the top of the cases (like the AT-AT driver helmet... I think I can put my Rex bucket inside of it!)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back