Boba Fett "Flatbill"

Mando Pirate

Jr Hunter
So... whilst roaming around the mall looking for the boba fett hoodie for dsonik1 (which BTW we found at Macy's; and all of the Marc Ecko star wars hoodies are currently set at 40% off, so we payed $62.00 including tax, good deal!), we found this at Spencers.
02109759.zoom.a.jpg

Boba Fett hat FTW.
Personally, I would never wear it, but like the mental image of it sitting upon the helmet, lulz It only comes in one size (L) and from what I can see, (since I went to two malls today) every Spencers got a minimum of 3 in. $20.00 isn't a bad price, but if I recall, they are going for $18.00 in store. So yeah, just thought I would share :)

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/bobafett-flatbill/

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddies went to the mall back on black friday and found this hat. They were laughing their heads off imagining me wearing it, because of course I wouldn't be able to resist.

I found one of these by accident, too. I was on my way out of the Spencer's store and my Boba radar spotted it in the corner of my eye, in the display window on the way out the door. I liked all the little Mando skulls that were on the inside lining. Pretty neat.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back