Anyone here know about forcloseures and how that system works??

sithchick

Jr Hunter
Hey all I am looking for some help. 4 years ago I and my son were hit by an inattentive driver. I was in the hospital and lost everything (House ,car, 2 dojos) w while their insurance filed continuance after continuance ( for 2 years) . The bills were so built up the payoff was not near enough to pay them off and I had to bankrupcy everything.

A guy bought out house on a tax foreclosure for less than 2000.00.

how does this process work ? I see there are list after list who promise lots of these foreclosed properties but never deliver on the low advertising prices. I know this system is in place because I lost my house as evidence.

Does anyone have any expertice in this area/ process they could share with me? Please PM me PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE.

I know that there are a lot of places that adverstise for a small fee they will provide you with a huge listing of homes in your area that have been foreclosed and I also know that most (if not all) of those are scams so stay away from them.

While I can't offer any advice other than whats listed above I can also tell you that although it might not be a fun thing to do you might be able to contact the bank or institution that you had the mortgage through and they might be able to tell you how exactly you go about something like that.

Maybe your local bank that you use might give you some insight.

Check out www.clarkhoward.com he specializes in helping out the consumer and average joe (or joette) into not getting ripped off.

And www.daveramsey.com he is probably one of the sagest financial advisors taht I've ever listened to and he also has a lot of know how in the real estate field.

Its possible you can find what you are looking for there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back