Ammo Belt Usable ammo belt pouches, how to?

Gregory

Active Hunter
Somewhere I swear I read a thread about how to make functional ammo belt pouches. I've searched myself silly, can someone help me locate the thread? Thanks. About to start my belt build up.

I made mine useable by using batninjas tutorial but using thin wood or sentra. You can see a few pictures and videos in my work in progress thread if you used a thinner board than me it would be more useable. Maybe a card board with a real thin resin layer on it?

I made mine useable by using batninjas tutorial but using thin wood or sentra. You can see a few pictures and videos in my work in progress thread if you used a thinner board than me it would be more useable. Maybe a card board with a real thin resin layer on it?

Maybe that was it, thanks. I can't imagine being able to sew them, so I was stumped!

Edit: Yes! Stormcrow85 your thread is where I saw this, thanks. I'll see what I can come up with. Little plastic boxes would be best, I want them to be strong too. Maybe I could just do it with a block as a mold but I'd be afraid of them crushing or otherwise losing shape. The idea of magnet closures is a good one. I'm thinking these would be a great place to hide my 9v batteries, and maybe even use one or more snaps as activation buttons. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to use magnets just because I didn't have a ton on hand and velcro works great. I was thinking today that a card box that you put baseball or collector cards would be a great thicknessfor them but just the wrong size. A bead of hot glue would probably keep them sturdy enough, cut down on weight and maximize useable space.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back