Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effects WIP

Syper

Active Hunter
Hi everyoneJ

I’m starting a new thread just for my MOW jet pack build where I’m adding a number of effects, lighting, sound, smoke, compressed air and thruster movements. I’m hoping this build can both inspire and encourage others to add effects to their own packs. I placed the following link in my PP2 WIP thread but this pack is taking on a life of its own and I wanted to start a Jet pack WIP only after testing it out and when I could be sure I could deliver on my claims:)

This will be a full WIP with tons of pics. I plan on showing everyone how to create these very same effects for themselves. TDH is a great community and I want to share everything I have learned with regards to added effects to your own pack.

Hope you enjoy the link, and I’ll have more information soon.

Take Care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MkY...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks KILLER, Jim! Nicely done!

I'm throwing an RC plane smoke generator in my pack. I hope to have it run off one of my gauntlet buttons. Haven't though about lights yet.

I also saw a video on youtube of someone who had a servo attached to their wrists so it changed the direction of the thrusters. Is this what you are going for?

Nice! Imagine it would be a pain to check-in at airports though :D but this level of detail is sure to definitely get a third look! thanks for sharing bro

awesome work !!! i am about to start a project with compressed air in my pack... love the light effects .. i will be waiting and watching this thread :) well done!

Very interesting...will be interesting to see more. Id like smoke, been thinking about a way to add sound but more simple, thinking of taking apart a Disney Store Fett for the sound board and running it through my amp

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back