Super Trooper ammo belt

xanthis02

Jr Hunter
So studying the stills and watching the video till i thought my eyes were going to cross i've counted 8 pouches anyone want to chime in i plan on a build sometime been gathering parts

I am going with 10. This pic has 5 on one side and I am assuming it is symmetrical.
53CCFD5A-3106-4D1D-8D6B-11CB8703C5A3.jpg

Which still has 4 ? The test for one definitely has 5 on the right which leaves the left up for question. If there were 8 that would leave 3 on the left. From the front you can see 2 before the side pouch and one on the leading edge on the pouch. When viewed from the rear you can see one on the rear edge of the pouch and one behind the pouch. Maybe they took 2 off when they filmed the video. I'm not sure which occurred first.
27FF9751-6F68-4D70-A690-17FF17063AF8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

27547BED-5D81-48E8-8266-82412DD6842C.jpg

Haha. I don't have my armor yet but do have a flightsuit/side pouches and belt.. I will try them on tomorrow and see how hey fall

On the UK test fit we have 5 on one side and 5 on the other side:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Test-Fitting-02.jpg Boba-Fett-Costume-Test-Fitting-04b.jpg

The US shooting shows 4 on the right side and at least 4 on the left side (not sure if any in the back):

Supertrooper 0015.jpg Supertrooper017a.jpg

Note that in the UK setup the pouches are close to each other, while in the US setup there's plenty room between them.

We both get to be correct! Although being in the US I guess I should have a US build lol. Thanks Rafalfett!

I don't know if you're building your own belt or not, but if not look up Delta13. Mike does beautiful work and he can get it done quite fast. Just sayin. Good luck with your build!

I don't know if you're building your own belt or not, but if not look up Delta13. Mike does beautiful work and he can get it done quite fast. Just sayin. Good luck with your build!

I got his belt an highly recommend him as well. Not only a great product but he was nice to deal with- kept me updated with the progress and was quick as well!

I was just going through my " Star Wars Costumes The Original Trilogy " book and it shows a Supertrooper belt by itself with 15 pouches which is weird

That is weird that's the situation with Star Wars costumes the still pics screen caps are all inconsistent which still makes them canon but when i do get to this build i think i'll still go with the 8 pouches from the promo video

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back