Flight Suit ROTJ/SE flightsuit and spats HELP

Talking with a friend about the flight suit and spats in Jedi for my ROTJ Fett. He says the ROTJ flight suit is grey with prepro 2 spats (bluish grey ones)

1534dcl.jpg

SE flight suit is more khaki (looks grey but cleaner than ROTJ) and beige spats that match the hip pouches.

34yzqch.jpg

Hero used ROTJ from dressing the galaxy folder on here looks like khaki flight suit and beige spats (could be lighting)

j7dim1.jpg

Then I look at 501st and it says for ROTJ the spats must be similar to the pouches, but the photo of the spats are the same same grey as flight suit?

x2p0tk.jpg

If I'm looking for 501st approval and still want it screen accurate and such what should be done? I like the SE spats more than the Blueish screen accurate ones in ROTJ. Someone help please? O__o

The SE/ROTJ suit is grey not khaki the suit is faded from the bluish suit there are pics to support this. Bluish can't fade to khaki. The pouches and spats are khaki. I've made plenty. My Fett is SE and 501st approved.

Lol thanks dudes!

I had no idea the SE costume changed the flight suit and spats. My main concern was what should I do for it to be correct. For my ROTJ..Grey flight suit with sandy weathering around the pockets and such, dark weathering on the bottom.

Now should it be cleanish spats in either prepro blue, grey, or match the pouches?

This is the main photo that I use for my overall image (colour, weathering, etc).

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gall...163-boba-fett-return-of-the-jedi-costume.html

Spats should be somewhat clean (never knew why the boots and suit were dirty but the spats were clean...). As for the colour, a light grey with blue hue might be your best bet, but that definitely doesn't match then hip pouches that are more of a tea stained colour.

Awh yes. My friend made a great point about the prepro spats being on the hero ROTJ

If you're looking for 501st approval then follow the khaki requirements I've never seen them done in bluish anything

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back