The *NEW* FPARMOR - Magic of Myth

Not at all..I love the codpiece too. Right when I saw it, a heavenly light shone upon my moniter, illuminating the glorious pictures. Angels sang out "Mr. Fettpride, bring me a dream, make it the best armor I've ever seen!"

:lol:

Okay, not really. But awesome either way! Can't wait for the shoulders and collar plate!

-Chris

All work and no play make me... HAVE TO UPGRADE!

What can I say... the new cod is pretty damn awesome. Really didn't think it could get that much better but yet your refinements totally sell it. You always stay up with the times and continue to blow other Armorer's right out of the water! Excellent job my friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Chris!(y)
I'm ready when you are bud. I set money aside just for you
for ESB Armor and the works hehe!. I've been waiting a long
time for this....as well as everyone else here I'm sure.:)

Ad me to your list if there is one(y)

Thanks soo much guys, seriously :)

Chris - Thanks a million man :) I did do knees. Yes. At this time, they are on hold. But for a very good reason. FP knees are goin rubber ;) But I've partnered with another well respected TDH Member that will be offering updated FParmor knee sculpts in this medium in the near future :D First time for everything :lol:

And a small update guys and gals, it's almost 3 am pst here, and I've just finished responding to ANOTHER 27 PM's :lol: See? I'm tryin (y)

Got, to sleep now. More updates, on lotsa stuff, soon ;) I'm burning the candle at both ends ... thanks again everyone !

FP

Great to hear that !! I hope you had a nice sleep there, You need it and you deserve sleeping a lot !!!

BTW, I guess you still having TONS of PMs... BUT... please, answer my PM when you can !!! ;)

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be worse, you go and pull something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!! (dumb & dumber quote there ;))

Seriously....WOW!!! Seems like just yesterday I got my firt set of FP armour, and now you're gonna make me upgrade again??? :lol: I thought the old stuff was about perfect, But the new stuff blows me away! The refinements are incredible!!! I'm especially excited about the rubber knees!!! Superb work as always FP;)
D

Jango's kid said:
Just when I think you couldn't possibly be worse, you go and pull something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!! (dumb & dumber quote there ;))

:lol: Just watched that last night. Just as hilarious every time I watch it...

First, congrats on the new armor! A smashing success. I am VERY impressed with it and can't wait to see a set fully painted!

fettpride said:
The signature holes on the abdomen plate are now as they should be. Thanks to Brak's Buddy for prodding me to do this :lol: Before they were
vacuum formed "impressions" The real holes are drilled clean through, and backed with a piece of styrene to give it a very crisp definition. "As you wish"

This may seem like a little thing to a lot of people but I can't tell you how happy I am to see this update made! It is the little details like this that really bring out the perfection!

Congrats again man. Even after a long hiatus, you still have what it takes!

Last edited:
Art - Thanks a million bra ! See, I don't forget ;)

Lee - I'm glad you like the armor - can't wait to see it painted up !

Fettswatcop - This is just a preview thread, so I will start a new thread.

I have received a few PM's with some concerns and feel I should address those openly ..

QUESTION:

1. "You said the armor is not available yet? I PM'D you about this 2 weeks ago, now I see that <insert member here> got a set? I'd hate to think you're playing favorites up there!"

ANSWER:

Technically the armor is not available just yet. I still have a few more things to finish up before I can get into "prodo" mode. The reason that Lee received a set is very simple. I owed Lee for some great things that he did for me a couple of years ago. Now that I am in a position to work on this stuff again, it was time take a few extra minutes out of my chaos to keep a promise. One long over due. It's not about favoritism either. There is another member here that will received a set, that is new member, no time in grade. For similar reasons. I do not work that way.

Most of you that know me, know that I am as good as my word, and that it is VERY important to me. In which case I trust that you will understand that however out of order things might seem sometimes, I always strive to be as fair as humanly possible to everyone, equally. So, for the record, in the future, if things appear out of order for some reason, refer here. There is a rhyme and rhythm to everything I do;) I would appreciate more understanding where this is concerned ...

I don't want to derail my own thread so lets get back to the regular scheduled program shall we ? :lol:

Thanks again for everyone's kinds words. I'm back to work now, it won't be long, I assure you. Keep the faith !!!

FP

fettpride said:
I have received a few PM's with some concerns and feel I should address those openly ..

QUESTION:

1. "You said the armor is not available yet? I PM'D you about this 2 weeks ago, now I see that <insert member here> got a set? I'd hate to think you're playing favorites up there!"

Good grief? Somebody actually PM'd that to you?!? :facepalm

Sounds like something one of my kids might have said... when they were like 5 or 6. :cry

FP, take your time and do things YOUR way. (y)

Besides, I'm waiting on the ROTJ gauntlets so what order you do the armor doesn't mean anything to me! :lol: :lol:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back