My Girth Belt !

Real Scooby

Active Hunter
My Girth Belt ! PICTURE ADDED !

I was not able to get a mohair belt, so I gave my try to a syntheic one. As we already know, the regular way of tying didn´t work too well. So I tryed something new. I think this hasn´t been mentioned here yet.

My belt was originaly white, then I added two layers of BORDEUX RED HAIR COLOR. ;) I think it came out well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the promised picture. It turned out a little to dark, I guess. Might give it another turn with a more red color.

imag00083fu.th.jpg

That turned out REAALY well, Scoob! I never though of hair dye, nor whether it would take to synthetic fiber! Good job! I think the color looks spot on. The goal from what I can tell is a burgundy, marroon, reddish brown; so you're right there.

Shinobi

Shinobi_Fett said:
That turned out REAALY well, Scoob! I never though of hair dye, nor whether it would take to synthetic fiber! Good job! I think the color looks spot on. The goal from what I can tell is a burgundy, marroon, reddish brown; so you're right there.

Shinobi

Thanks ! Well, in that case I will leave it that way and just darken/weather up my pouch belt a little, its way to bright compared to the girth.

I also consider doing a coat of dull transparent spray, maybe I can get rid of the shine of the material.

Heres my finised Girth Belt.

Colored, little weather, added leather straps. Bound the strap like I bind my horse reigns.

girthbelfinished9xh.th.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back