MLC Jet Pack retired...New one on way...

Just wanted to say I just got my new/old MLC jet pack and it looks great to me. And the weight is awesome, so the wait was worth it. I hope to be able to get the upgrade parts in the near future.

Thanks! Mardon and Rex!

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry about that one guys - our MLCver1 JP was 4lbs, but now with the new design, it went up to about 5.5lbs.
I hope you dont think that the increase in weight was due to the beacon & tool :lol:

Mardon (MLC)

The pack looks nice. Is there more pictures of it. I would like the see the whole 360 of it.

Man I dont know about the extra pound. I'm gonna have to work the abs a little more to support that extra pound.:lol:

turo

Okay, finally got through all the PM's!!

8) :cheers

The first orders have begun, if you're interested in getting in on it, Lmk, you can PM me and I'll give you my cell #, so we can stay on top of it.

take care all,

-Rex

We'll be working on the Upgrade Kit pricing soon. (I need one too!!) (y)

May have missed it through the posts, but is there a price on the upgrade kit?
Thanks,

Spideyfett said:
Any word on the upgrade kits???

I just got a message from Mardon on the Upgrade kits.....Please put feed back as to what you think you would want for the UPGRADE KIT.:confused

Here's the Message:

"Hi Alex,

Rex hasnt gotten back to me about what the folks over at TDH would want. I told him that the rocket & thrusters are plug in upgrades, while I can also provide the 4 end caps to use for the 2 side tanks.
Infact, if you're bold enough - you could cut the nose cone off the middle tank of ver1 jet pack & replace it with a more accurate nose cone that we use for the ver2.
Lastly, we could add the beacon & tool that we provide already for the ver2 JP.

I was asking Rex which among the above would be selected by TDH folks & I'll get a proper quote from my worker on those selected parts.

• The plug-in upgrades are the thrusters & rocket

• The add-on upgrades are the beacon & tool

• The modification upgrades would be the 4 end caps and the main tank nose cone

Mardon"[/I]

Personally I would go for the Rocket, thrusters and the addon's as long as the beacon was hollow. Other than that I have no interest in totally repainting my pack for the other upgrades.

CenteroftheMind said:
Could you PM me some info as well?

I am also interested and would like more info... :D
Thanks!

I have no JP... I am JP-less...
I feel so... so... naked!
:p

I am all for cutting the nose cone off all together for a more accurate one. Great option MLC !

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back