Mark's ESB Fett WIP

markbass

Hunter
Hi Guys!

So i thought that i was fairly close to finishing my fett and figured it was time to kit-up for some photos to get a better idea of how its all working.
So heres component breakdown:

Helmet: Cold Cast FPH2 painted by Darth Voorhees
Armour: RS PropMasters
Gauntlets: Bobamaker painted by a friend
Flightsuit\Softparts: Clothears
Boots: MOW
Jetpack: RS Propmasters
Shin Tools: Foundparts
Braids & Girthbelt: Woodman
Gloves: Major
Blaster: Stormrider
Belt: Delta 13

th_IMG_4977_zpshjvl9imd.jpg
th_IMG_4990_zpsqhhzdvct.jpg

th_IMG_4981_zpsnmtqlzsk.jpg
th_IMG_4983_zpskl0o5ssc.jpg

th_IMG_5003_zpsvsmyoilo.jpg

So some thoughts, i borrowed a friends jetpack harness so excuse the wonky jetpack! Mines almost finished,
I've lost an inch or so round the waist so the kidneyplate was sagging more than expected and the ammo belt is way too long.
Thats getting rectified shortly. And i totally forgot about ordering some darts!
My main concern is that the RS Props armour is too green, the paint colour for the gaunts were taken off of here and match others ive seen.
What do you guys think?

Your shoulders need to be switched around. And I agree that the armor color may be a bit too green, also the yellow that surrounds the damage looks like it needs to almost be a shade brighter. Otherwise looks good! Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G925V

Thanks guys!
Boy o boy how embarrassing is that?! having the shoulder bells round the wrong way (and I was helped to get suited up by another fett lol)
Those have been swapped over now.
I'm gonna try and darken the armour with a bit more weathering failing that it'll be a repaint.
Word of warning for others buying from RS props I guess. Its probably not as noticeable if you're buying the full kit ready done from them in one go

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so in my minds eye this is what i think i need to do to the colour, left is the altered and right is the original.
Ive basically reduced the saturation by almost 50% and rotated the hue a smidge towards cyan with a slight drop in mid tones.
SBS.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back