jet pack hooks

stussy

Jr Hunter
jetpack hooks

Well, I got my FettDad harness today which is an excellent investment for anyone looking to get one.

I missed out on the jet pack hooks that were being sold here about a month ago.:( Does anyone know where I can get some? Has anyone made their own and what did you use to make them out of? Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stussy

jetpack hooks

Well, I got my FettDad harness today which is an excellent investment for anyone looking to get one.

I missed out on the jet pack hooks that were being sold here about a month ago.:( Does anyone know where I can get some? Has anyone made their own and what did you use to make them out of? Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stussy

Hi Stussy,
I believe that you have two options:

1 - Madmartigan: This is mine (pics)

2 - Bobamaker: Daz (pic)

I hope this helps you, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04723.JPG

13f4_1.jpg

I got a set from Dragon-fett a few weeks ago. He may have some sets left. They were from madmartigan's run.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi stussy,this is my first post but i know that Bobby Fett UK has some realy top class stainless steel jet pack hooks ;) Give him i try and tell him FMF sent you.

hi stussy,this is my first post but i know that Bobby Fett UK has some realy top class stainless steel jet pack hooks ;) Give him i try and tell him FMF sent you.

:lol: Thanks for the plug (y). I do have a set of hooks if you need them. Made by a great guy and member here FMF :D. I don't intend to sell these as a stand alone item, but with my jetapcks and/or metal harness rig (which is coming soon). However as FMF says I do have some available and on hand. I can supply them for £18 + shipping. They come with a the nuts, bolts and inner plate and welded rectangle ring.

They look like this.
DSC01437.jpg

If you want the Madmartigan ones, you will need to contact Dragon Fett, who may have some left, or wait for the next run.

:cheers Bobby.

thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I will take them all into consideration.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back