Jet Pack on ebay

TK7877

New Hunter
I have been watching a Jet Pack on Ebay that I really like. It weighs 5 LBS. which sounds good for carring. It $400.00 too much for a fiberglass jet pack?
thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

I'd hold out for the boba maker or new MLC if you're willing to fork out that much. especially from anyone on ebay.

you can't even go by feedback these days for seller reputation.

ask anyone that's gotten a mystery helmet off there.

there is a large chance you might be getting a recasted item or something other than in the pics.

but if you really want it:
if it comes raw for $400 i'd say no
if it is painted with multiple pictures, then sure go for it

-=QuinN!

Thanks much for the help. I really really appreciate giving me the input.
The pack on ebay ends in a few, so i'm glad to have some help.
What is a MLC and how much do they normally cost?
And who is the Boba Maker?

I got a nice Mystery helmet, but I'm not thrilled about the paint job.

It is yours on Ebay.
Yeah it looks nice.
is it as nice as say a MLC?
I'm kinda new to this, so I really want to get the best for my money.

thanks

Well, I like the MLC but it is a little inaccurate. They are making a new more accurate pack though. As far as construction they are similar being that they both are all fiberglass. Size wise is close too.

LOL

I really want one, but am not sure if I want to get into a bidding war with the winner.:)

$400.00 was more than I wanted to spend, but I see for a good pack $400.00 is a good price.
It is just above $400.00 at the moment, also kinda funny talking to a person from ebay before a bid as ended. :)

LOL.. I been eye-balling that one since it was around 200, just to see where it would go, once it got past my pocket limit (what I thought I wanted to pay for it) I said forget it ..

Is a sweet lookin Pack Ruffkin.. Good luck on the sale, someone's gonna own a real nice pack all ready to go

Thanks ruffkin looking forward to recieving the pack looks awesome! Thanks for the photos as well it looks great!!!

Quin i got a mystery helmet painted from sithplanet and it rocked!!!!! (i am though making various paint mods etc)

Ruffinkin is a trusted name on Ebay and TDH so there was no hassels!

Thanks Ruffkin!

Cheers,

Al

TD281

Glad to see you were able to find something that worked out.

If someone were to post reputable seller names I'd be more willing to part take in some of the auctions I see on ebay. But I've heard too many horror stories of somethign advertised as "little sanding required" and the bidder ending up with something at their door that looked like it was worn to battle"

I'm holding out to see what Marrow sun comes up with.

-=QuinN!

So so true combat it happens all the time i read of all the stories and well it happens! Just such a shame that ppl are spoofed into buying well you know....welll below standard products!

No problem with Ruffkin he is a very well know seller and well i trust his reputation as alot of ppl have bought alot of gauntlets etc from him.

cheers,

Al

I even bid on the pack when it was at $200.something. I knew I wouldn't win, but if I did, that would be so cool. I AM A VICTIM OF FROD HELMETS on ebay. I was ripped off by some dude, and got the sh1tiest helmet EVER. the shape and size were descent, but the quality was HORRIBLE, and it looked as if the dude dropped it and tried to fix it. DONT GET OFF EBAY UNLESS APROVED BY TDH! Unless the seller is a member, like Ruffkin here.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back