I think I screwed up.

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
Going through some armor pictures I noticed some thing. I think Stryyker's armor is to big I used the 6'2" template as he is pretty tall but it looks a little large on him can some one let me know if im being paranoid? It looks like its going to far into the armpit. if it is big let me know and I can make another set for ya bud. Jesster can you check your fitment I have a set already made one size smaller I can ship now if there is a problem.

IMG_1316.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like a kid trying on his dad's armor or anything. I don't think it looks bad. Guess it's up to what Jesster thinks though!
Although I used the XL temps and I'm 6'2" and I felt they were to big for me. So I'm redoing.

it was Stryyker's picture I thought it was jesster's well if its to big I have another set already made I don't want to be that guy.... I was just comparing it to this picture and in his picture it looks like it goes an inch past the armpit.

boba.gifBoba-Fett-Promotional-Armor-2-07.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check my armor over the weekend. Eyeballing it I thought it looked pretty good but I'll double check it.

Thanks...

I am 6ft and got some Boba Maker armor, I am sure I could take a few measurements of his work as it's is on point and could be a good reference source? if anyone has objections to me taking measurements from Daz's work it will be noted and I wont post it.

But note that he has taken his own source material from the originals by the look of it so no two parts are exactly the same but its a good start point..let me know if that's of any help (y)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back