Fettpride v3 armor + Fettronics light board= compatible?

godaking

Hunter
Looking to add Fettronics board to my long list of parts needed for my setup. Thing is...is it compatible size wise to the FP's V3 armor? I've asked Fettronic but he suggested I ask around. Any help appreciated.(y)

-Joe

Yes. I have the latest Deluxe version in my FPv3, and it fits fine.

Looking to add Fettronics board to my long list of parts needed for my setup. Thing is...is it compatible size wise to the FP's V3 armor? I've asked Fettronic but he suggested I ask around. Any help appreciated.(y)

-Joe

Ugh...got another question. Do you know the exact measurement in millimeters between the top and bottom lights for a FP v3 armor?

-Joe

im looking at those Fettroniv lights too. in terms of accuracy whitch is better the V1.1 ( solid upper lights) Or tne V1.2 ( 20 seprate led upper lights)?

That pretty much sums up my method. I erred on the side of taking less off or making the slots smaller than needed and then widened the slots as with jewelers files and sandpaper wrapped around craft/popsicle sticks until it looked right.

-C

Not sure, I just kind of wing it. Use tape to mask off what you think looks right before you do any cutting.

I made my initial cuts with a dremel, then used a file to open them up all of the way. Using tape as a guide line, it seemed impossible to mess up the slots.

Thought I'd chime in for the version question. V1.2 is screen accurate. The screen used version used 4 seperate LEDs to make up the 5 segments at the top. Personally, I think the solid light bars look better, but that's my opinion...

Jon
www.Fettronics.com

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back