Fett boot refunds?

Just wondering if anymore people got their refunds yet,because i still haven't gotten mine ?

If someone had my money more than a couple months i would be sending that person to "THE JOE PESCI BATTING SCHOOL"!! :angry

boba_fett77 wrote:

Just wondering if anymore people got their refunds yet,because i still haven't gotten mine ?

No still waiting for mine as well - though I haven't chased for a while

MC is definitely on his game- Got my refund TODAY!:D, but now I get to turn around and send part of that out to Rex for one of Mardon's Sidearm Blasters!;) I love this hobby!

Is anybody else still waiting for their refund?. I mailed MC to ask when the refund was likely to be made and this was the first e-mail he didn't respond to. Should I be concerned?

Last heard from MC about a month ago. Was having car problems then. My refund is still waiting...hopefully sometime soon things will get worked out.

Just to update everybody - I received my refund a couple of weeks ago. Many thanks Mark

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back