Boba and Jango Fett Soft Parts Still Available * pics *

One carefully packed and well insured box hit Japan yesterday.

I am blown away. If you are on the fence about LSFU, get off it. Send the money. You will not be disappointed. WOW!

Everything fits great and looks the biz. Well Well worth the coin and such details on this setup.

THANK YOU! WONDERFUL!!!

Arkady and Lady Sew for Us.....

I can not thank you both enough for the outstanding work you did on my vest, neck seal and Jump suit....All items arrived quickly and fit PERFECTLY...Excellent quality and customer service!! Any one thinking about soft parts need look no further!!

I got my neck seal and vest last week. I just got my flightsuit & pouches today. One word - STUNNING!!! After trying it on and fitting 100% perfect, and really looking at the construction, material and features, I would have not been upset to pay twice as much. I am satisfied beyond belief.

Could you send me a PM on pricing for a ROTJ jumpsuit as well as pricing for all the soft parts to go with it? Look forward hearing from you.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back