BH 8403 (finally acepted)

maycol

Active Hunter
This were my photos for the 501, and thanks to a lot of you guys, i got finally acepted :cheers

frente.jpg

izquierda.jpg
derecha.jpg

reverso.jpg

Nice job man! Even has the Boba thong.:rolleyes If it were mine, I would give the right shoulder armor a little spritz of orange paint. You would look spot on then. ;) Again, congrats on your 501st acceptance.

Awnsering the question, yup it was hard to get in as a boba, they check out every little detail, but finally got in
About the orange in the shoulder, i'll get on that this weekend (wanna look the best you know)
And thank you so much for your comments ^_^

And Fettdad, yup... after almost 10 months i finally did it

... after almost 10 months i finally did it

10 months is quick. I've been at it a year now and have probably at least another year, but I'm taking my time.

Your Fett looks great. 1 suggestion. Fett is a Bad A$$ bounty hunter so stand up straight and play the part(y). You just look all hunched over in your pics.

10 months is quick. I've been at it a year now and have probably at least another year, but I'm taking my time.

Your Fett looks great. 1 suggestion. Fett is a Bad A$$ bounty hunter so stand up straight and play the part(y). You just look all hunched over in your pics.

thanks for the tip, i'll be sure to play the role in the next trooping

really nice job there still got a way to go with mine. Fett has so many little parts to do
It can drive you crazy.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back