Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi Carole,

Super interested in an ESB suit w/ Neck Seal Attached, and a Flak. Dull Sides out. Can you provide more information on pricing?

Thank you!!!! They look amazing!

Carole, these look beautiful and I may be interested in getting a second ESB suit. Could you pm pricing?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

image.jpeg

Got got mine in a little while ago forgot to post , it fits perfectly and it's amazing quality thank you again !

If this is still going on, I would love a PM with price info on the RotJ flight suit and flak vest. I may be too poor to buy either right now, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Hey gang, its been a long week with TFA and Christmas but I think I have caught up with pms :) If I missed anybody, please send me another and I'll get back to you and I am firing up the sewing machines again today. Thanks!

are you still selling this? id be interested in an ESB, what might I want?, everything you make! all I have now is a helmet some toe spikes and some other bits and bobs, pm me when you are not too busy.

Cheers, Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm curious about a ESB flight suit, possibly a neck seal and flak vest (depending on the pricing). Can you PM information about pricing and shipping?

The pics look amazing, and your reviews are awesome.

I'm looking for a ROTJ flightsuit. Could you please PM me cost and approximate turnaround time? I'd imagine it takes awhile to get something of such quality :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back